Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Concussion Tapes : The Before Part - "Summertime Fire and Found Lost LA Light"




click here to see the first episode!

click HERE to see the NEXT EPISODE : "Musty Vegas Stuck in Bush and Where's WU?"


Here is the second installment to the concussion tapes. Well, actually its the 2nd and the 3rd but I figured I would put them as one longer clip!



This is the part of the story that gets funny. It is funny. My concussion is not. It took a long long time to record this. Painstaking slow process, but doing this has been a positive release.



Per usual, I shot this on my iphone and edited with imovie.



Hop on and enjoy the ride.



thank you thank you thank you thank you for viewing!



I love feedback and the layers that people see and LOVE answering any questions people may have.



THANK YOU FOR VIEWING AND PLEASE - if you liked the video share it on your social media!

click here to see the first episode !





No comments:

Post a Comment