Tuesday, April 21, 2015

I haven't eaten and I don't care : Blessed Herbs Colon Cleanse review



                             click this link to help us bring clean water to the kaxinawa




I am doing a massive detox prior to Brazil.

The Blessed Herbs Colon Cleanse for 10 days into a 21 day internal cleanse of all the organs and this is my review of the Colon Cleanse.

Im doing it for me  - for my health and also for my clarity –as I have put a lot of shit through my system over the years – especially SUGAR.

I grew up healthy because my parents were healthy and in my 20’s I slowly devolved into eating worse and worse and most of the time it seemed fine because I was working out or running and then I got really out of shape at 29  and began to turn it around when I turned 30 eating more healthy and exercising and then at 32 came eating mostly organic and gluten free and I’ve done cleanses and detoxes before

The mind spiritual and emotional body are so much more clear when gut health is in order , when the organs are functioning properly – our energy levels go through the roof and our mentals are razor sharp and our emotions are fine tuned and grounded.

I haven’t eaten for the last  10 days and for the last five I have just had apple juice and water – and I do not even care.

Don’t feel that hungry.

I wont eat for another 21 days after this – I am doing a full body cleanse in preparation to visit Ninawa’s tribe.

I finishing  the Blessed Herbs Colon Cleanse right now and will take that into the blessed Herbs Internal Cleanse – right up until I leave for Brazil to document the Kaxinawa tribe and deliver them an artesian well so that they may drink clean water all the time.

I doing this because I want to – I haven’t eaten meat in a month – nor have I smoked any tobacco.

The Blessed Herbs Colon Cleanse consists of Apple juice, water, a powder made up of ginger root, Bentonite and Psyllium Husk Powder and then few pills to take each day that stimulate digestion.

What happens is the powder clings to the walls of your intestines and colon picking up what is known as mucoid plaque, a breeding ground of bad bacteria that has become stuck to the lining over the years.

The bowel movements that occur are quite literally the most foul smelling thing I have ever encountered and I think – I am not even eating food – this rotting waste is sitting inside me ?  

The other benefit is that the body takes a LOT of energy to digest food – by keeping it simple you are giving the body the opportunity to heal itself.

The human body is incredibly wise – it knows where and how to heal itself – our problem is that we constantly distract it with a constant flow of work.

After the 4th day , I started developing crazy hives right over where my liver is- of course over my liver- that would be the place to start for me.

Additionally, most of my organs hurt – like someone was poking them with a pen.

The hives burn and hurt and I can feel my body going to war with toxins that reside internally and the heat from it all was causing my skin to bubble up.



I allow it to happen and do not freak out or go to the hospital – I know what I am experiencing is a candida die-off –otherwise known as the Herxheimer effect -  the bad bacteria releasing ammonia and ethanol in it’s death right into my blood stream and it is painful – and it leaves me a little weak.
The other thing I can feel is the body’s intelligence – knowing how to heal itself – the body has more wisdom about this than my brain on autopilot – just allow it- give it the space instead of making it constantly work with sugar and dairy and wheat and meat -

It is remarkable really  - and quite humbling – no matter how healthy we  ‘look’ it doesn’t matter – most of our real health is internal – not whether we have a 6 pack or huge muscles. Although I looked “healthy” I could feel the toxins dying in me- I could feel them fighting back and it was then that I realized what giving my body this opportunity meant to my health and my clarity.

The best part is – I am not even hungry – and I see how hunger is a state of mind – we have been programmed to eat eat eat eat when it isn’t entirely necessary ( it is extremely pleasurable though)

It is the 10th day ( I did one extra day ) and I still feel the die off of candida and am going to continue for 21 more days with the Blessed Herbs Internal Cleanse. I feel more energetic and have lost about 4-5 lbs too ! 


Get your mind right ! Get your Body Right ! Get your Soul Right !


No comments:

Post a Comment