Monday, March 11, 2013

faceCrack addendum









I quit you.

You know that.

I told you we were done.

Willingly and painstakingly I came back.  

I know your usefulness when I am a vagabond, whether I am traveling in the future or in the past; and you work….in so many ways you work.

But you are evil right now faceCrack, you are.

 Perhaps you are just the truest reflection of modern society that exists-
More than any census, more than any statistic, more than votes or television shows or art or government, it is you.

YOU!

You are the mirror in which we see what is in the blank listless life of profile -
And
it is ugly in there.

Although I love you for all the good things you can do, you are corrupted and pumped up and vacuous and sterile and sick.


I mean,

FacecrAck…….

…..can I ask you a question?

?
?
?
????

What would you think of yourself, if you were a faceCrack profile and you existed only In the great vast expanse of social media with all your FRIENDS?

Would you want to live that?

Fuck, neither would I.


But there is good in you- I can feel it -there is. There is a place where we can take you, this earth I call home, and if you get there you will get well for it is a place where there is no living

on the line

there is just:






LIVING






                   -    -    -  not dying    -    -    -     



                                                                             or simply e x I s t i n g.






- faceCrack addendum to original http://conqueringsavage.blogspot.com/2012/11/facecrack.html

No comments:

Post a Comment