Sunday, April 20, 2014

whole foods

I hate shopping at whole foods- 
And NOT because I don’t find the experience enjoyable. 
It’s just that – I walk in to Whole Foods and it is literally like I walked into HEAVEN’s grocery store.

It is usually well lit and spacious- the people there are all at least trying to be healthy and smiling – the air is fresh and has a bit of moisture from all the fresh produce –there are free samples and the employees all want to help
-the meat the best cuts –
and just so much goodness in that store.
And it is all fine and dandy until I inevitably think –

 “what the hell did I do to get to shop in heaven?!?!? – seriously- I mean even in my own country most people eat from walmart or some other kind of miserable place-let alone the world's issues with hunger and food- why I do I deserve this????”

then I get to the cash register and it says $81 and I had only come for almond milk and mangos

and then I wake up from that dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment